Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy Fathers Day.

In memory of my father, I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the great dads out there. I know its tomorrow but I figure yall will be out with family. So I posted it today.

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
I wished mine a Happy Father's Day while on the phone last night but I'll give him a call tomorrow too. I lost 14 years of contact with him over a stupid-ass $700.00 business deal that went bad. Well, that and my pig headedness. We reconnected in 06 when my daughter started asking about him. I now try to look at things through her eyes as well as my own and I believe it has made me a better person.
And to all you other dads out there, HAPPY FATHER'S Day to you all.

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
Thank you for the nice thoughts. There is nothing I love more than my kids.

I also have a rocky relationship with my father. He disappeared for the first 6 years of my life, then was in my life for 15 years and then we had a falling out and didn't speak for another 6 years. He missed my wedding, my purchase of a house and a lot of other cool stuff. He is trying to be a good grandfather so I let him.

I'll call him tomorrow and say Happy Father's Day. I'm also going to give him a framed pic of the kids.

The man who raised me from 3 until 16 is who I call dad. I am taking Wifey for a ride tomorrow with him and his girlfriend. I also got him the leather storage pouch for the saddlebag guard.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
My dad is gone a long time now so I will say to each and every dad here Happy Fathers Day. :cheers

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,048 Posts
Ultra, I know this one is tough for you this year. Best wishes to you and your mom. Stay close.

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mom, wife, I and a few of our/dads friends are all heading to Paint Bank Va for a Fathers Day Brunch. I know thats where he would want to go today. So I heading. HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD. I LOVE YOU. AND MISS YOU SO MUCH.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts