Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
SoundMan
576 Posts
I've seen LEDs on a bike before, but you really must have spent a lot of time placing those in just the right spots.... Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Did you ride that in your local Toy Run?

·
04 FXDLI
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sits in a 3 season porch, took about 2 min to throw the lights on. Living in Mich it doesn't get put up for the winter, give me a 50+ day an it's out the door.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
happy hollidays......nope nope nope its......MERRY CHRISTMAS here in the states.
think if i put lights on the scoot the OL will let it live inside the house.....ill try it hahahaha
its a perty bike all lit up like that....................................

·
Banned
71 Posts
happy hollidays......nope nope nope its......MERRY CHRISTMAS here in the states.
think if i put lights on the scoot the OL will let it live inside the house.....ill try it hahahaha
its a perty bike all lit up like that....................................
:ducking

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I hope everyone has a great holiday season

·
Banned
71 Posts
'Tis the season' of Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, the Winter Solstice, and New Years. It is the "Holiday Season" and not just the "Christmas Season" in America.

I would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays regardless of which holidays they might personally celebrated.
And a very Merry Christmas to you ...ya heathen . :fitz

·
Registered
42,710 Posts
Kwanzaa is just some made up BS.

Pro Tip: It never even existed prior to 1966.

·
Señor Member
19,836 Posts
I don't celebrate Christmas but do hope that those that do have a wonderful holiday.

Of note I'm not a heathen because I don't believe in any myths or supersitions. Apparently, unlike many others, I also choose to not insult people but instead I truly wish everyone a happy holiday season.

This is a pretty nice post, but "myths or superstitions" is a bit insulting. "Religion," or "faith" would have been better, if you indeed want to choose not to insult.

Thank you for your warm wishes regardless.

·
Banned
71 Posts
I don't celebrate Christmas but do hope that those that do have a wonderful holiday.

Of note I'm not a heathen because I don't believe in any myths or supersitions. Apparently, unlike many others, I also choose to not insult people but instead I truly wish everyone a happy holiday season.
If you did not get the reference.... :fitz

Maybe I'm a little bit of a heathen myself. :eek

:biker:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts