Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I’ve got a 2009 deluxe and am trying to get an after market saddlebag support. I’ve found a few from Germany but nothing for my bike. Wondering what the screw centres are on the breakout or new fatboy as I’ve found a few for those which look about right? Mine are 235mm- 9 1/4 inches. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
150 views 0 replies. Thanks guys, no one has 2 minutes and a tape measure??!! Seems this forum is for weekend warrior accountants. I’ve been on 2 wheels 30+years and never failed to help a brother or sister rider out if I can. I’ll give you guys a wave as I ride past when you’re stuck on the roadside 🖕

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
I don't have a 2009 Deluxe

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Most if not all, read "docking hardware" thus thinking of the quick release docking system for a tour pack and / or sissy bar. Your asking about soft side saddle bag hardware... Most everyone reading the title, owns hard bags... But you miss title your question so, it's our fault... ya-right
BTW I bet its SAE hardware not Metric.

Reactions: sardonicus87

·
weird member
1997 Softail Custom (FXSTC)
4,128 Posts
I can assure you, none of the regulars on here are "weekend warriors".

You asked a very weird question about something very specific. May take a few days for someone to get back to you. This isn't a help desk.

If you're in that much a rush, take your stupid tape measure to your local Harley dealer and measure some crap yourself.

Or look on Google, I just searched "2009 harley deluxe saddlebag supports" and boom, several links to aftermarket parts:

Very first link in results:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts