Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw my oldest nephew and niece Sunday morning and decided to make a couple of Harlem Shake video's. When I went home and showed my kids they wanted to make a couple. I got only 1 twin to dance (Corbin) because the other was having a rough morning. Well I hope you got a good laugh, now enjoy....:rofl: and yes that's me in three of the video's.

My daughter Josephene and my youngest twin Corbin starting off
Harlem Shake Bird Family - YouTube

My oldest nephew Shane Jr

My niece Shaelynn

My oldest son Jimmy Jr

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
After watching those videos, a few thoughts come to mind. Here were the Top Ten (in no particular order):

Some things should NOT be televised.

My sorrowful compassion overwhelms me. I think I'll go lay down now.

I'll bet y'all are InCREDible at basketball!

I like the flounder in the first video that's flopping around on the floor in the corner. Or is that one of those robot Vacuums?

It escapes me where one goes to buy rhythm.

I am always amazed at what goes on within the walls of some American homes.

To what address do I send my letter of condolence?

Did I laugh, or place my face in my hands while shaking my head? Bet you can guess...

I'm reminded of the Pace Picante Sauce commercials... "Get a ROPE..."

Now would be a good time to call Dr. Kevorkian. I hear he's running a special on "Group Rates."

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
After watching those videos, a few thoughts come to mind. Here were the Top Ten (in no particular order):

I like the flounder in the first video that's flopping around on the floor in the corner. Or is that one of those robot Vacuums?

Did I laugh, or place my face in my hands while shaking my head? Bet you can guess...

Now would be a good time to call Dr. Kevorkian. I hear he's running a special on "Group Rates."

Now thats some funny shizzzs!!!
Hope you get up from your nap soon......

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I said laugh damn you....:rollin

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Oh, but i did!

I just had to take some shots across your bow. I figured you might well have expected something of that nature!!

Good stuff!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Haha! Awesome!

Still have a job?

Hahahaha!

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Harlem Shake was annoying 1/2 way through the very first video I ever saw of it (tard at work showed me).....I was ready to bitch-slap whoever invented them to begin with. I find nothing amusing by them at all. I have a huge sense of humor, but also a good sense of what's funny and amusing, and what's fad and retarded from today's social media society...

However, I do applaud you for spending time with your neice and nephew. :thumbsup

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
I thought the Harlem Shake had something to do with Getto Greetings using the hands.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
I thought the Harlem Shake had something to do with Getto Greetings using the hands.
I did to at first, until I was shown a video, and I instantly shook my head and said, to the 2 idiots at work showing it to me, "What the f*ck kind of retarded-ass fad is gonna catch on next......." And just walked off shaking my head.

What bothers me is that society has become so stupid and obsessed with Facebook that anything that is on there is instantly "cool" b/c it's on facebook. It's a very disturbing thing to realize how well the world is hooked by the balls when it comes to Facebook....That will be a tool the devil (gov't) will use against the people without them probably ever knowing it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did to at first, until I was shown a video, and I instantly shook my head and said, to the 2 idiots at work showing it to me, "What the f*ck kind of retarded-ass fad is gonna catch on next......." And just walked off shaking my head.

What bothers me is that society has become so stupid and obsessed with Facebook that anything that is on there is instantly "cool" b/c it's on facebook. It's a very disturbing thing to realize how well the world is hooked by the balls when it comes to Facebook....That will be a tool the devil (gov't) will use against the people without them probably ever knowing it.

wow....i did it to have fun with my family....my own kids and for my niece and nephew that i fostered for 3 years....ages 1-13....

·
Banned
612 Posts
At least you're doing something with the kids instead of letting them sit in front of the TV and get dumbed-down...good for you .

BTW , as was said before...try not to dance in public...:know

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
At least you're doing something with the kids instead of letting them sit in front of the TV and get dumbed-down...good for you .

BTW , as was said before...try not to dance in public...:know
just dancing in the privacy of my own home, and the internet....:rofl:

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
I actually did think it was funny. Just had to jump on the opportunity to make a little fun. I mean, if anything is open to a little ribbing, it's your videos.

But at the same time, I think it's very cool that you're able to transcend a generation gap or two to connect with the little ones you love. And the fact that you've fostered your niece and nephew is ever greater testament to your depth of character and humanity. Not many people on the planet who would do that.

I think Bama is just expressing his dislike for some of the many silly trends of today. I guess the new Harlem Shake would be that "Gangnum Style" (or whatever it is that was produced by that Korean guy who apparently really hates America). I doubt he meant any disrespect or anything like that toward you and your fam.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
I actually did think it was funny. Just had to jump on the opportunity to make a little fun. I mean, if anything is open to a little ribbing, it's your videos.

But at the same time, I think it's very cool that you're able to transcend a generation gap or two to connect with the little ones you love. And the fact that you've fostered your niece and nephew is ever greater testament to your depth of character and humanity. Not many people on the planet who would do that.

I think Bama is just expressing his dislike for some of the many silly trends of today. I guess the new Harlem Shake would be that "Gangnum Style" (or whatever it is that was produced by that Korean guy who apparently really hates America). I doubt he meant any disrespect or anything like that toward you and your fam.
Mongo, your assessment is correct. I meant nothing towards him or his family. I was just talking about those stupid Harlem Shake videos in general....And how stupid trends seem to take off and flourish with today's electronic mentality. It almost seems that stupidity knows no bounds, and that JUST because something made it to facebook or YouTube, people will think it's the funniest thing ever, and them mimic it.

ICP, you're a cool guy, I never would insult a man or his family. My appologies that you took my post the wrong way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts