Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Been a thread on is since the day after it was issued.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Just called dealership and was told to bring it by anytime no app. needed said it would take about 10min so going in the morning

·
Registered
110 Posts
My buddy's fell off in the street. He got a new one that his insurance company covered. Not sure what the dealer will do for him yet. This was before the recall.

·
Registered
275 Posts
had mine done Saturday afternoon it took about 10 mins. they told me it was where the saddlebag locking pins went in and made the 1/2 turn and locked into the wire in the clip that the wire was breaking cause they changed vendors so the went back with the original vendor

·
Registered
12,954 Posts
had mine done Saturday afternoon it took about 10 mins. they told me it was where the saddlebag locking pins went in and made the 1/2 turn and locked into the wire in the clip that the wire was breaking cause they changed vendors so the went back with the original vendor
Going with the lowest bidder again. Doesn't pay some times.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I put Bagger Bolts on mine about 6 months ago after a friend lost theirs. 39.95 for it and I'm much happier than with the Zeus fittings anyway.

·
Registered
581 Posts
What happens if your bike is on the recall list and you lose a bag while riding. How is it covered? Is there a time limit that the dealership has before it becomes solely the consumers problem?

"Whatever it is, it's better in the wind"

·
Registered
275 Posts
Not sure when I was at the dealership they told me about a guy who was riding in the mountains and his bags fell off but it was before the recall and their trying to get it covered for him

1 - 10 of 10 Posts