Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2009 Softail Custom
294 Posts
This picture was taken at Willeville Motorcycle Campground at Meadows of Dan, VA along the Blue-ridge Parkway this august. My bike and my hammock set up. Was a nice ride, I rode the Snake (421) and the Back of the Dragon (16) the same day up there and rode the Parkway down to the Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground just outside of Waynesville, NC the next day. Was a great motorcycle camping trip for me.

Attachments

·
Rocker Chik
3,317 Posts
Last week in Joshua Tree, CA

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,118 Posts
Last year went up to see the grandkids, stayed at a campground. Excellent parking spot for the bike, jiffy isn't gonna sink on concrete.

Attachments

·
Señor Member
19,796 Posts
We really rough it...

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1446686861.082799.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1446686933.654019.jpg

Reactions: jpassh2o

·
Registered
42,085 Posts
Pshh. You kids and your tents....

2013 Bikes Blues and BBQ, we just rolled out our sleeping bags right next to our bikes.
It was a tad bit chilly that night.

DSCN1560s.jpg

Park Ranger said since we weren't using tents, they wouldn't charge us a camping fee. :D

·
Rocker Chik
3,317 Posts
Pshh. You kids and your tents....

2013 Bikes Blues and BBQ, we just rolled out our sleeping bags right next to our bikes.
It was a tad bit chilly that night.

View attachment 417601

Park Ranger said since we weren't using tents, they wouldn't charge us a camping fee. :D

The first morning of Babes Ride out I noticed about half dozen girls didn't have tents. They just had their sleeping bag on the ground next to their bike. Not a bad way to go at all. :wink

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Datil Well New Mexico on Hwy 60. Nice Federal Camp Ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Arches National Park

This is the Devil's Garden campground at Arches. I had to reserve this spot online well in advance at recreation dot gov

Pretty sweet location

Attachments

Reactions: MADMACK

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
This is the Devil's Garden campground at Arches. I had to reserve this spot online well in advance at recreation dot gov

Pretty sweet location
I love this pic. One of my favorite photos on the forum.

--

1 - 19 of 19 Posts