Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing, I'm waiting on a new 2009 Ultra that I ordered January 8th that should be here in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
40,724 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing, I'm waiting on a new 2009 Ultra that I ordered January 8th that should be here in a couple of weeks.
Well, this how will get you 1 hour closer! :lol8

Got my DVR set, thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'll take it how ever I can for now, I'm like a junky in need for a fix. Today is a beautiful day and I rode my dads RK for a short ride and now I'll watch the show tonight. For now it will have to do until my new bike gets here.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a bad highlight of the new 2009's... Certainly showed some beautiful country, and makes us cold climate riders, eager for some nice weather.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
It was one giant Harley commercial but I just happen to love Harleys so it worked out well. That blond is very easy on the eyes.

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Wow, what a big giant piece of crap that was. Between the blond who laid on her tank the whole way, because she didn't like the wind. (But wouldn't change bikes) To the nerd with the wannabe mohawk. Holy cow I had to turn it off after 35-40 minutes. I just didn't care about which "outfit" I'm supposed to buy when there's a five degree difference in the weather. Or that there's a hotel chain that caters to "riders only". Or to the fact that if I want to PROPERLY plan a ride, I'll never run out of gas if I use HD ride planner. (I guess they think were too stupid to watch the odometers)

Then how about the line from the blond," Well as you know, I'm from a racing background, so I can just look at the new back bone on the new Harley Touring line, and appreciate the added strength that it gives." {turn to camera, point at frame, and smile} Yeah honey thanks, now shut up and stop talking it doesn't suit you.

My wife decided that Jr needed to put the biker clothes back on the rack, and let somebody who could fill them out wear'em.

And we both question how much riding was actually done. I didn't see him or her riding four hundred miles in the rain.

Yep, beautiful country. It's a shame they didn't spend 5 extra minutes on scenery.

Well, that's my rant. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts