Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I haven't tried the demo program but I do have a 7" HD Windsplitter on my 09 SG. I also have another higher (taller) windshield for long trips, more road time, etc. I really like the Windsplitter better than anything else that I've used. I also have the HD 3 compartment (magnetic) HD windshield pouch and although HD says it doesn't work, it works fine on mine. I like the idea of their demo program but purchased mine use on the V-Twin Forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I spent a couple hours trying all the windsplitters, which they installed at dealer and let me go try, I took bike out on highway, and ended up purchasing the 10'' one, at 5'10 30 '' inseam I can still comfortably see over top, buffering slightly reduced but still wanted more, so I purchased the 9'' freedom shield and this ones the keeper buffering is just about gone even up around 90mph, side note, I added the 3 pouch Harley windshield mount(designed for the vent) and buffering is back, even though center pouch is contoured upward on bottom, so returning that asap.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I spent a couple hours trying all the windsplitters, which they installed at dealer and let me go try, I took bike out on highway, and ended up purchasing the 10'' one, at 5'10 30 '' inseam I can still comfortably see over top, buffering slightly reduced but still wanted more, so I purchased the 9'' freedom shield and this ones the keeper buffering is just about gone even up around 90mph, side note, I added the 3 pouch Harley windshield mount(designed for the vent) and buffering is back, even though center pouch is contoured upward on bottom, so returning that asap.
Thanks Cheese. You just saved me time and effort. I have a freedom shield also and my next purchase WAS going to be the 3 pouch. I was concerned about it affecting the vent and causing the buffering to return.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts