Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods 2009 Rocker C
1. Removed OEM seat and replaced with Danny Gray custom seat - Amazon $249 - (made specifically for Rocker)
2. Installed Vance and Hines Big Radius Exhaust System - Amazon $ 599 - (made specifically for Rocker)
3. Installed stage 1 intake system and reprogramed settings - Harley Dealer - $285
4. Relocated tag to side mount - Ebay Kit -$149 - included bracket, tag light and red lens to convert original tag mount to a red running light
5. Installed Chrome Axle covers front and rear - $230 - Top Down Products - - (made specifically for Rocker)
6. Relocated Headlight and installed headlight visor - Ebay $59 - included bracket and visor
7. New hand grips, foot pegs, shift and brake pedals - Harley Dealer - $249
8.Front fork bag and Rear swing arm leather small storage bag - Amazon $89
9. Chrome engine parts - Harley Dealer $429
10. Chrome lower front fender extension Harley Dealer - $49 - reduces dirt and dust on engine

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,911 Posts
Looking good!

·
Rocker Chik
3,317 Posts
Awesome!! I have the same seat. Did you put the chrome strips on your oil tank? I like that look and would like to mine.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice looking Rocker scoot you have there. I added the TDP front axle caps on my 08. Great product.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
rid2liv
Lookin sharp Amigo !
Colt.45

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like the mods on your Rocker. i have been looking for a side mount license mount also. Lots of options out there. What vendor did you go with? I kinda of would like some sort of saddle bag for stuffing stuff into but it seems the side mount license kits reduces your options.
On your Danny grey seat. Did it come with the gel inserts. i have read this improves comfort.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts