Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a jacket from this site www.Harley-DavidsonJacket.com and wanted to know if anyone has used them. They have this forum on their web site and I'm getting a little concerned if they are really legit. The billing info for this site is to JA&L Environ Toner Corp. Doesn't sound like an apparel company to me but when I put through my purchase everything seamed legit. Any experience with them would be deeply appreciated.

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
I don't know anything about that place, but I buy my leather stuff from LeatherUp.com

·
What?
3,256 Posts
I just bought a jacket from this site www.Harley-DavidsonJacket.com and wanted to know if anyone has used them. They have this forum on their web site and I'm getting a little concerned if they are really legit. The billing info for this site is to JA&L Environ Toner Corp. Doesn't sound like an apparel company to me but when I put through my purchase everything seamed legit. Any experience with them would be deeply appreciated.
I think you'll find they are the parent company. I ordered some gloves from bikerleather.com or something like that. When I got the confirmation email it was for a company that actually owned about two dozen internet businesses. Everything from leather goods to construction tools. They actually listed all of their company's on one generic email, and stated they owned all of them and don't worry if the billing was under a different name.

·
Banned
655 Posts
Fox Creek Leather is the best. Anyone I have ever spoke with says the same thing. Good quality.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,503 Posts
These guys www.Harley-DavidsonJacket.com cannot have been around long or Harley would have them in court up to their eyeballs, cease and desist and then some. Take it to the bank.

I've lost a ton of weight, and have leather goods I'll never be able to wear again, wonder if we should try some kind of exchange, or just for sale?

I have gotten some really great stuff from leatherUp.com and some not so good, they must buy a container several times a year, because they are always out of a lot of stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts