Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thats pretty cool!
When I was in Vegas for the bike fest, there was a Metric Custom bike show just up thye street from where we were staying. Have to say some of those creations were very very impressive - choppers, low-riders, slammed and stretched beautys, street-fighters. Really coolstuff.

·
Registered
11 Posts
that thing is awesome, its a nice refreshment to get away from air cooled choppers, and even go way beyond the limit to use a busa motor, that guy spent some time on that bodywork to , yowzaass!!!

·
Fla Cajun
25,354 Posts
A busa is what? about a 200 mph bike, that is really differant. Took a lot of time to do that body work, awsome,,:thumb

·
"Ain't quite right"™
2008 VRSCDX 2019 FXDR
11,273 Posts
Bit overboard on the flame-age. Dig the paint on the tank and the lines of the bike though.

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Just another foo foo bike that can't be driven on the street......... :D

Looks like something they would build on the new show "Chopper Wars"......

·
Registered
211 Posts
Give me a break. That thing is totally impractical. I wouldn't give you a nickel for it. I'd like to see someone actually turn it around on the street or even make a corner with it. I like bikes you can ride, not just look at.

·
Heritage Not Hate
1,221 Posts
Just another foo foo bike that can't be driven on the street......... :D

Looks like something they would build on the new show "Chopper Wars"......
Couldn't agree more...I sat on one of Al Copelands (popeye chicken king) bikes recently...You gotta be 7' tall to ride the btch round the block :nod

·
What?
3,256 Posts
To turn it in the street you hold the front brake and roast em around use the Hp luke...lol
Since you put it that way, it might be fun - for a day - or at least until I popped the back tire....:D

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Couldn't agree more...I sat on one of Al Copelands (popeye chicken king) bikes recently...You gotta be 7' tall to ride the btch round the block :nod
Booster seat and platform boots...??? :thumb

·
What?
3,256 Posts
cool, I wanna ride it.....RD, can I borrow your seat and boots?
You bet......

I had to kick Gene Simmons in the azz to "borrow them"...... But if you don't mind wearin' third hand boots I don't care..... :D

·
"Nervous Tick"
11,272 Posts
You bet......

I had to kick Gene Simmons in the azz to "borrow them"...... But if you don't mind wearin' third hand boots I don't care..... :D
simmons sweat has value......doesnt it ?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.