Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CRSO
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently HD has now released 1.19.1, but the link is incorrect (thanks, MoCo).

If you click on the selector button on the HD website for the Premium (6.5GT) 1.19.1 software, it downloads 1.19.0.

The correct link is:

http://www.harley-davidson.com/app-content/audio-updates/swdl_boombox_6.5GT.1.19.1.zip

When I discovered the link went to the old software I just copied the shortcut and modified the address to 1.19.1.zip. It downloaded and the files have the correct revision number. Extracted them to a pen drive and will install this morning when I have time.

I didn't try the link for the standard radio, but I think they made the same mistake there as well. With all the calls HD will get on this they'll likely have the web page corrected early next week.

Posted this in the sticky for Infotainment software as well...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
apparently hd has now released 1.19.1, but the link is incorrect (thanks, moco).

If you click on the selector button on the hd website for the premium (6.5gt) 1.19.1 software, it downloads 1.19.0.

The correct link is:

http://www.harley-davidson.com/app-content/audio-updates/swdl_boombox_6.5gt.1.19.1.zip

when i discovered the link went to the old software i just copied the shortcut and modified the address to 1.19.1.zip. It downloaded and the files have the correct revision number. Extracted them to a pen drive and will install this morning when i have time.

I didn't try the link for the standard radio, but i think they made the same mistake there as well. With all the calls hd will get on this they'll likely have the web page corrected early next week.

Posted this in the sticky for infotainment software as well...

sent from motorcycle.com free app

Downloaded the link you provided. File is still the same as 1.19.0

·
CRSO
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update for those of you that don't read the stickies:

While the download now works for 1.19.1, the software within the download (unfortunately) does not.

1.19.1 appears to create more problems than it allegedly solves.

I'm reverting back to 1.19.0.

There have been at least 4 software updates to the radio since I bought the bike a year ago, and at least two have been a giant step backwards.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
New Version 1.19.1

I installed the latest version 1.19.1 and all seemed to go well.
Man I hope this version doesn't have as many bugs as the last two uploads. Would it be asking too much for HD to test the software before releasing it to the general public?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts