Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I had posted this up in here, but I can't seem to find it. :confused:

So here goes:

As many in here know I paint HDs. (Custom and restoration).
And I use genuine MoCo paints. I have the codes to the stock factory (production) bikes and a few of the Factory Customs. If you have a Custom Shop HD, I would need a pic at the very least, and most likely a part of the bike (i.e. sidecover, fender, etc.) to match the paint. And I recommend this only if you want me to paint something for you. The purpose of this thread is to help you with touch up colors, and DIYers.

So, if you need a paint code between the years of 1987 to 2007 I most likely have it. (Bear with me on '07 colors, don't have them all just yet.)

Its also important for me to add, I do not sell the paints themselves. I can give you the code so that you may buy the paint from HD yourselves, or I can paint your pieces, parts, or whole bike if you wish.

As usual, if you are a DIYer (do it yourselfer) and want some painting tips, you need only but to ask and I'll give you the best advice I possibly can for your situation.

So, if you need some codes, simply reply to this thread or shoot me a PM, even an e-mail if you wish. Don't be bashful with pics, someone else may have your color and it will help me decipher what color you're in need of. Thanks.

Badger

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can you tell me the correct colors for a 1998 HD Softail Classic? Mine is red but unsure of the correct color...Thanks...Gary

·
Registered
1 Posts

So here goes:

And I use genuine MoCo paints. I have the codes to the stock factory (production) bikes and a few of the Factory Customs. If you have a Custom Shop HD, I would need a pic at the very least, and most likely a part of the bike (i.e. sidecover, fender, etc.) to match the paint. And I recommend this only if you want me to paint something for you. The purpose of this thread is to help you with touch up colors, and DIYers.

So, if you need a paint code between the years of 1987 to 2007 I most likely have it. (Bear with me on '07 colors, don't have them all just yet.)

Its also important for me to add, I do not sell the paints themselves. I can give you the code so that you may buy the paint from HD yourselves, or I can paint your pieces, parts, or whole bike if you wish.

As usual, if you are a DIYer (do it yourselfer) and want some painting tips, you need only but to ask and I'll give you the best advice I possibly can for your situation.

So, if you need some codes, simply reply to this thread or shoot me a PM, even an e-mail if you wish. Don't be bashful with pics, someone else may have your color and it will help me decipher what color you're in need of. Thanks.

Badger
I have a 2006 with the limited color called dragonfly green.I am looking for the paint so i can paint the inside of my batwing
thanks

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2006 Road king

Hey, I purchased some sports skirts to cover the rear wheel when I take off the hard bags. I would like to paint the skirts the same stock color. The color is a real dark burgundy with a grey 2nd color along the bottom. Can you help me with the paint codes?

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Hey, I purchased some sports skirts to cover the rear wheel when I take off the hard bags. I would like to paint the skirts the same stock color. The color is a real dark burgundy with a grey 2nd color along the bottom. Can you help me with the paint codes?
Click on the link in the post before you.........

·
Registered
269 Posts
older paint

where do i find paint for an older model i am looking for candy apple red and base for a 1984 flh thanks dj

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Call a local paint shop.....

·
Registered
1 Posts

So here goes:

Badger
Hi, I have a 2002 Sportster in a deep red color. Do you know the paint code? I want to paint an oversize tank the same as the fenders. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi ,I'm looking for a paint code for a rare color 1996 Heritage Classic. The bike is green and black with purple and silver pin stripes. The green color looks like a tri coat, it's green with a purple pearl on top. Someone on another thread said there might be adecal under the tank or rear fender. The bike belongs to my neibour and he's not interested in tearing down his bike for something that might not be there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
this is my 1 forum may screw it up iam trying to send you pics of my 02 ultra classic for paint codes thanks mike.

So here goes:

Badger

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trying to find the paint code for a 1987 FXLR 10th Anniversary Edition. As far as I can tell from ordering new decals, is that the colors may be brandywine and root beer, but don't know for sure.

Thanks.

·
4 Posts
paint codes for 1989 Heritage

I'm reworking a 1989 Heritage Softail that is red and white, I am looking for the stock colors that were available in 1989. Is there a listing somewhere? I'v pretty much exhausted every search on her and Google. Help

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for the paint code for the 2007 nightster the Engine Gray and If I wanted to change it to black? Haveing the same paint issues as most "spotty discoloration" Looking to trade up to a bagger and need to clean up my bike.

Thanks-

·
Registered
1 Posts

So here goes:

Badger
04-08-2017
Good Morning,
I am in need of help please. I have a 2006 Harley Davidson Heritage Softtail FLSTCI. I have a fender that needs repainted and I am in need of the color code and the paint process to do this. I was told (and please tell me if I am wrong)…. I was told that I need to know the 3-step process to match my existing paint… they said I need to know what color the base coat was, the color and top coat, etc…..
My VIN is: 1HD1BWB166Y025596
I would greatly appreciate your help.
Thank You

·
Wayward Son
23,314 Posts
Due to the age of this thread, and for privacy reasons, I removed the contact info.
Never a good idea to post a phone number in the open on public Forums.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts