Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HD released a new softail today, the CROSS BONES. You can see it at the HD website.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
I love this bike!!! I'm sitting here thinking of stuff I can sell to get one :(

Attachments

·
Registered
40,767 Posts
Pretty nice! I dig that springer seat. I wonder why they put a chrome engine in a blacked out bike like that tho? Sometimes I think they have 2 people designing some of the bikes.... and they never talk to each other!

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts

·
Touch my monkey....
471 Posts
I'd take that over the Street-Bob. Love the springer front end.

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Pretty nice! I dig that springer seat. I wonder why they put a chrome engine in a blacked out bike like that tho? Sometimes I think they have 2 people designing some of the bikes.... and they never talk to each other!
It puts me in mind of something they threw together out of some left over parts.

·
Registered
40,767 Posts

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
I just couldn't believe they even stopped making the springer, I'm glad it's back. Now if they would just make a white heritage springer again, with the 96" and 6 speed, I'd seriously think about going for broke!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bad Boy is a good looking bike to this day.

I like this new Cross Bones look forward to riding one. I bet it is a comfortable ride with the seat, mini apes and floor boards.

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
Good starting point.

Am I the only one who just isn't thrilled with it?
I kind of like it. It would make a good starting point for a pretty neat bike.
Black out some of the chrome and change the rear fender to a Fat Boy and it could be a pretty cool bike.:cool:

Ride Free, Ride Safe,
Vettster

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
I kind of like it. It would make a good starting point for a pretty neat bike.
Black out some of the chrome and change the rear fender to a Fat Boy and it could be a pretty cool bike.:cool:

Ride Free, Ride Safe,
Vettster
Well now, you have me curious.....:)

·
Registered
40,767 Posts
I tend to agree with Vettster about it making a good starting point for a pretty neat bike.... but then again I think that about any factory bike that catches my eye, that its just a starting point.

Im just now getting my bike to the point where I think it is what it should have been from the factory. Maybe someone else would have taken it in a different direction than I did, but I think thats part of the Harley ownership thing.

·
ther·a·peu·tic
349 Posts
OOOH!

I like the Cross Bones.

I'd like mine in the olive pearl please. but it's my wife.....she wouldn't understand

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
OOOH!

I like the Cross Bones.

I'd like mine in the olive pearl please. but it's my wife.....she wouldn't understand
With that 08 beauty you have, you have to give her a couple of years to forget. Man oh man that is one cool retro style tank bike. It gives the appearance that you could drive it through a wall!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts