1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!
Just checking to see if anyone has installed Heated grip on a 2014
Electra Glide Ultra?

I have been doing a little research ...looks like 2014 is wired to faring. any thoughts....:feedback:

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Do it........probably the greatest thing ever put on a motorcycle.

·
Life long rider
138 Posts
I did on a 2014 street glide. Not too bad of a project. It took about 3 hours. Biggest pain is getting to the hole in the center of the handlebars in order to feed the wires up the left side. The right side is already prewired. You have to remove the stereo to get to the hole.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I have them on my CVO and never use them (unneeded option). The palm of hand doesn't get cold, it's the knuckles that are exposed to the cold wind. The heated seat on the other hand is nice, keeps the buns nice and toasty.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
I have them on my CVO and never use them (unneeded option). The palm of hand doesn't get cold, it's the knuckles that are exposed to the cold wind. The heated seat on the other hand is nice, keeps the buns nice and toasty.
The heat radiates to ALL parts of my hand.

·
Life long rider
138 Posts
These heated grips work great. You do still need to wear gloves . its pretty awesome that if you keep your hands warm a cold day of riding is much easier. I've also turned em on once my gloves got soaked in the rain --- aahhhh nice!!

·
Retired citizen
23,358 Posts
Doesn't the 2014 have the grip heater wires pre-installed in the left bar side ??? It's installed in the right side from the factory.

·
ZVO
1,416 Posts
I'd love to get heated grips but I hear they have problems installing them with Yaffe bars so I'm gonna wait till later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts