Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
New to these forums and new to HD! Just sold my last sports bike (Ducati 1098) and keen to get across a Night Rod Special.

Delivery times a bit slow here in this neck of the woods so will bide my time reading and catching up on different forums.

If anyone has any advice or feedback on the Night Rod Special I woudl be keen to hear it :thumb:banana

·
Super Moderator
12,736 Posts
Ditto Lil on the 1130cc.com forum.

I have the R model. The NRS is sweet. You are gonna love it!

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
As the proud owner of a Night Rod Special I can wholeheartedly recommend it.

Unless you dont like total strangers admiring the bike everytime you stop.

At the moment I have mine setup for touring, heres a pic.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,186 Posts
Welcome Her_B4,

Ditto's on the V-Rod's appeal.
I'm very much a traditional air cooled Harley guy, but that doesn't mean
I didn't see and feel the power and class of the V-Rod.

My personal favorite is the VRSCB, which matured into Lil's VRSCAW and got un-blinged into Ed's NRS.

Beauty motorcycle pix on your home page, just don't expect your V-Rod to corner quite as low
as the bikes in your pictures, not w/o making a lot of sparks.

Y'all check it out...

http://wfphotography.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
(snip)... heres a pic.
Wow! They are beaut pic's :banana

I just got to see one 'in the flesh' for the first time yesterday, and was allowed to have a sit on it:thumb.

The next available one here is not until March :pull seems an awfully long time to wait for someone like me who is so impatient, but sooo worth it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome Her_B4,

Ditto's on the V-Rod's appeal.
I'm very much a traditional air cooled Harley guy, but that doesn't mean
I didn't see and feel the power and class of the V-Rod.

My personal favorite is the VRSCB, which matured into Lil's VRSCAW and got un-blinged into Ed's NRS.

Beauty motorcycle pix on your home page, just don't expect your V-Rod to corner quite as low
as the bikes in your pictures, not w/o making a lot of sparks.

Y'all check it out...

http://wfphotography.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Nice pic also - I am taking a VRSCB out for a burl next week - just to see what the main differences are between the bike types and to make sure that I am comfortable in riding. My biggest problem is in reaching the controls (I am only juuust 5ft 4), so we have to do a bit of 'fix' first.

Cheers re my photo's - I wouldn't mind giving it a go around the track just to see how it goes, (Would be mandatory to get someone to take photo's of the sparks :) ) but I think that is probably best left to the guys and gals on their racers. he he he

1 - 8 of 8 Posts