Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just that have a nightster right now but thinking of going to a night train??? really like the look of it, im 5'7" so just woundering how tall most people are in relation to riding their night train??? thanks

·
Go Mets!!!!
15 Posts
I am 6'2 and ride a 2009 Night Train. I love it. I love it because I can stretch forward and the handling is awesome! However, it does sit low to the ground. I see no reason a shorter person couldn't ride one, and they do make a "reach" seat for folks who would like to sit closer to the bars.

·
The Northern *******
7,170 Posts
Try sitting on it and seeing if you can put ur feet flat on the ground...You can also get a deeper cut seat that will lower ur ride height....I have a Danny Gray and it's cut low...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hee I'm 6'6'', I have been on a 883 and that bike was way to small. Do you guys think that I'm to tall for this bike or not?

·
Registered
40,431 Posts
It will be a bit cramped.

But not nearly as bad as a 883.

·
Registered
40,431 Posts
Ha. Speaking of which, Texas sent me a pic of me on my bike sometime on our Texas Twister trip saying I didnt pay a toll.

Reactions: tommytailspin

·
old scoot coot
4,083 Posts
Ha. Speaking of which, Texas sent me a pic of me on my bike sometime on our Texas Twister trip saying I didnt pay a toll.
yep, the have tag readers and bill you for the toll later. i have never gotten one i don't think the readers can read my tag on the limited. it's in under the tour pac and hard to see from an above angle. splitts a friend of mine here get them after a couple of years sometimes. i just never have and have been ridding down there for years with the north texas crew.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts