Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Aaron and I live in Lizton, In. I am a full time firefighter and have been a career firefighter for 8 years. My nickname at the fire house is Knothead. Its a long story. I have 2 kids, one girl that is 7, and a boy that is 10. I love hunting, fishing, and anything that is outdoors. My son is an active 4-H member and loves to hunt. My little girl is following right behind him and loves the outdoors.

My dad (Skunkk) is the one that turned me onto this site. If you would like to know anything else, please ask. I love making new friends.

Thanks Knothead

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,458 Posts
Welcome aboard from the South Coast of Mississippi!!

So you're the "old guy"?:)

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,114 Posts
Welcome aboard from IL. Congrats on being our 50th rider!

:welcome

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana! Congratulations on getting your Street Glide! Great times ahead for you with your dad. I look forward to meeting you both!

--

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway,SC.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome from Hilo, Hawaii. Happy birthday and congratulations on the purchase of the bike. You riding with your Dad to the Collision will be fantastic. Have a safe and enjoyable ride.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Welcome Knothead. Look forward to further discussions and comments from you in the future and will meet you face to face in ES... Hope you enjoy that new scoot

1 - 20 of 28 Posts