Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is Miguel and I own a 2005 SE Screamin Eagle Electra Glide. I am also a mod over at v-rodforums.com. Its great to be here! If you ever need anything from Mexico, please let me know.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey Miguel, glad to see you drop by. I know there are a great number of members like yourself that own both air cooled and liquid cooled Harley's.

·
Steve
262 Posts
Hey Miguel, glad to see you drop by. I know there are a great number of members like yourself that own both air cooled and liquid cooled Harley's.
Yep, I am one of them. I own a 1995 FXSTSB "Badboy" which was a Willie G design that was only made for 3 years. I also have a 2002 Roadking Classic that I do my touring on...........oh, and the Vrod also. Love them all equally.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
litox... Good to see you here. Know we exchanged messages before at v-rodforums. Maybe on a GS? Regardless, nice liq/air combo you have there.

Steve
Yes Steve we exchanged messages regarding the GS. I got a GSA now along with the HD SE. I am sure I will get a little motivation on these forums to ride the Electra a little more since I have used it only twice this year (too much fun riding the v-rod and off road).

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hey Miguel!!! Welcome to the forum!!!:)

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Yes Steve we exchanged messages regarding the GS. I got a GSA now along with the HD SE. I am sure I will get a little motivation on these forums to ride the Electra a little more since I have used it only twice this year (too much fun riding the v-rod and off road).
If you want me to help put some miles on the E-Glide just let me know and I'll set aside my interests for benefit of the EG :)

I hear you on the GSA and V-Rod. Big time.

·
Ride Hard
802 Posts
Re: To those who have "aped" their batwing bikes

The bags look great. How did the fairing swap go. May need a few tips when mine comes in.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
Man........this was dug up from 2006

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Welcome aboard, litox! I've heard good things about the V-Rod Forum. You'll love this place, too. Best bike forum on the net, in my opinion.

As far as needing anything from Mexico, I, uh, believe we're covered... :laugh:nod

In fact, if YOU need anything from Mexico... Do let US know!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts