Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls, I'm Jim from North Little Rock, AR. I ride an '07 Street Glide and am a computer nerd for a living. Hope to meet you guys sometime soon! :ride

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Kile, good to see ya man! I saw that Larry (LV74-04) and BudOldSchool were here too. Maybe a few more folks that we know will drop by soon.

·
Registered
679 Posts
HEYYY COOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

There was someone else today who I responded too, that's from Arkansas!!! I was born at Baptist Memorial Hospital..and lived in Sherwood Arkansas for 8 years! We moved here about 15 years ago, but anyway...both sets of my grandparents live in Arkansas now. One in Benton, and one in Pine Bluff. Let's see...my parents graduated from Ouachita in Arkadelphia...

Alright..enough of my rambling, but wanted to say Welcome to the Forum..among other things :dance

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice to meet ya abryson! I live about 2 minutes from Sherwood. If you're up this way, drop me a line sometime and we'll go for a ride.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Nice to meet ya abryson! I live about 2 minutes from Sherwood. If you're up this way, drop me a line sometime and we'll go for a ride.
You bet!!! We are headed to Benton on Saturday...but we won't be on the bikes!!! We have too many dogs between my family, and me and my boyfriend....that we most tote along...but believe me, if we could take the bikes we would!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Just rent another U-Haul trailer, Amy, and take them with you! :D

Ohhh yeahhh!!! Good Idea Kevin!!!!! That would be a thought too, but Rob and I are driving in on Saturday..have a filled Saturday, then he's flying back to Texas on Sunday for holiday festivities with his family...and then I would be riding solo...not to mention I would have to tie down that Sporty on the UHAUL myself on the way back....oh dear.

And Kevin- is this your adorable son from the Texas Toy Run?!?!?!? How cute!!!! VRF is AJ and HDF is Angelo!!!!! It was much warmer for his ride!!! He lucked out!!!

Kevin- you should take a picture of both of them in their gear...with them both on the bike and post it...I would love to see that!!!

·
Mod Extraordinaire
1,980 Posts
Yup, that's him. He had a good time.

Not a bad idea, I might have to do that hen they're here this weekend.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey SG Jim .,welcome over,the RK needs to be put back together after the mishap with the GR Marquis bumper,Will keep you informed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts