Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
JOATMON
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, and a great day/night (depends where you are)
It is a joy to be a member of this community of Harley owners/fans. Although I am new to Harley I am not to motorcycles. After a big break in between owning my last one and this newly amazing Evo machine (1995 FLHTC) I am grateful to mostly my wife for making this a reality.
As a fan of engines in general I find the EVO quite interesting and having no injection nor water cooling system makes it all that more fascinating.
Owning a Harley had always been a distant dream that became more and more vague as we had more children and responsibilities. Well faith had its way and I ended up with a 1995 Electra Glide Classic with less than 30K in miles and all over seems to be in great shape. Now all registered and licensed with already some great trips to the store to fetch some milk after the wife gets home.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Nice ride ! Welcome to the forum from north central PA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice bike and great wife. I went through the same "after the kids are out of school " Only it lasted 19 years. Welcome from Tucson, Arizona.

·
old scoot coot
2,892 Posts
welcome from s.e. kansas. nice find. a low milage good looking scoot. yep evo was a good power plant. stick around and have some fun. lots of knowledgeable fellas on this site. enjoy the new scoot.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,568 Posts
He’s enjoying it so much that he’s hasn’t had time to check in 4 months. Probably only stops for gas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts