Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me start by saying hello to everyone, my name is Jason , I;ve been a custom painter for many years and avid rider for many of those years , earlier today i made a post about some new tables i had designed and built , the thread was closed because a moderator or someone like that felt the table i was showing wasnt motorcycle related , i question this about the issue, isnt flame stuff a common design feature among most motocyle products ? just wanting some input on this . also this is some of my other work to introduce myself

Attachments

·
Registered
39,514 Posts
Awesome paintwork.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dave i appreciate your comments and understand about the rules , i was just frustrated when i listed this table on ebay the first time and only had a few viewers on it, i was only trying to push it a bit and figured putting it out there among others like me on here

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Hang out a bit. Who knows.... you might obtain a little business from a member or two. ;)
Yeah, coz some of us are real lazy. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks to everyone for the kind words , i will be getting more pics of my work as soon as i can find someone who can pull them off a crashed hard drive ....lol

·
1,074 Posts
Most excellent work ya got there, love the red/yellow tins. Welcome aboard!

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
As a fellow painter and shop owner,customizer maybe we can pick each others Brains. What little I have left lol:rofl: plus I love a little competion!!
welcome to the forum.:cheers:

Two Wheels up Ride Safe.:ride

1 - 12 of 12 Posts