Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some input on a hardtail frame I purchased from a closed down M/C shop. It has me baffled, they have been out of business for a long time. It may be an old Jammer/Santee, but no numbers anywhere. Seems to be close to stock rake, straight leg, and plates over the neck weld. Any help ID'ing the manufacturer would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
66 Shovel build

Here is what will be going into the build. '66 shovel. A Bro. of mine died on his '06 Road King. His 2010 Screaming Eagle R.K. Classic was down at the time. He rode hard and fast, and went out the way he wanted. He left me this project, here is a partial list of some of the big ticket items he had in this:JOE HUNT MAGNETO 799.00
S & S CARBURATOR 579.00
S&S Cycle Super Stock T2 Silver Engine Case w/ 4-1/8? Bore 1395.99
Electric Start Conversion Kit 530.99
Paughco Custom Oil Tank 329.99
Rivera Primo Belt Drive Kit 680.99

Attachments

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
I don't know the answer to your question but welcome from Eden North Carolina hopefully there is someone that can help you

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome from Hilo, Hawaii. Don't know what make or year. It may be hard to register without numbers. Can you use the frame in the attached thumbnail?

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire. No idea on the frame, but keep posting on the build.

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Howdy from Tennessee . nice frame id check about the no numbers part before i put much money in it . i bought a 45 ft. flatbed trailer from a trucker buddy of mine i never thought to check for numbers cause that thing had been on the road for years . i got stopped at a roadside dot check. they said the trailer didnt have numbers on it . there i was with a title to the trailer without numbers .... they were going to impound it after crawling under it for bout an hour found numbers on back axel . seems somewhere down the road between 40 paint jobs the numbers got lost .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts