Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Pappa P here. Not new to the forum just new to this group. Traded my 2012 Dyna Wide Glide in for a 2015 Ultra Limited. I put over 28,000, on my Dyna, what a great time I had. I did a lot of upgrades and had plenty of fun doing them. I have had my Ultra Limited for 2 weeks now. I took her down to the Lone Star Rally in Galveston, Texas last weekend, what a great ride! Still getting used to all the bells and whistles that don't come on a Wide Glide, this is crazy. I did install my VH Power Duals and VH Oversized 450 slip ons, with an HD ventilator, she looks amazing and sounds mean, almost time to get her into the shop to be Dynoed, can't wait for that!

Attachments

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Congrats on the new skooter.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot. You are gonna love it. I traded my Super Glide Custom for a Street Glide Special back in June. The level of comfort on a long ride is night and day.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Fine looking ride.
Welcome

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She has an extremely low growl! The dealership put a fuel map on so she won't run so lean until I get her in at 1K, then it's Dyno Time! Thanks for all the compliments!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts