Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Just wanted to introduce....My name is John and I am the proud new owner of a 09 Nightster.
Are you going to put fringe, a windshield, and saddle bags and a shit load of chrome on your Nightster?

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
Welcome to our lil' corner of the Internet!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, No and hell NO...

No fringe...No windsheild, no saddle bags...(Nothing I want to carry that bad.) And definitely no more chrome then what it came with.....its just going to get darker! Dont get me wrong...chrome is a cool look...my brothers bike (07 sportster custom) looks like a giant chunk of chrome with a seat on it...I tell him all he needs now is some blue neon lights in the motor.........:rofl: He hates it when I say that. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

Thanks everyone!!

I have already obtained some great info...and had some great laughs here. I dont visit many websites but I will be logging in here daily.

Thanks again.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
No fringe...No windsheild, no saddle bags...(Nothing I want to carry that bad.) And definitely no more chrome then what it came with.....its just going to get darker! :D
Nice to meet you then!!! I am the resident (and I think only) anti-windows and luggage member. I don't like chrome for chromes sake, conchos, "live to ride, ride to live" crap either. White-walls and baggers all belong in the Shriner parade.

I like to think of myself as open-minded.

·
Registered
40,786 Posts
Nice to meet you then!!! I am the resident (and I think only) anti-windows and luggage member. I don't like chrome for chromes sake, conchos, "live to ride, ride to live" crap either. White-walls and baggers all belong in the Shriner parade.

I like to think of myself as open-minded.

Mikes about as open minded as they come.

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
No fringe...No windsheild, no saddle bags...(Nothing I want to carry that bad.) And definitely no more chrome then what it came with.....its just going to get darker! Dont get me wrong...chrome is a cool look...my brothers bike (07 sportster custom) looks like a giant chunk of chrome with a seat on it...I tell him all he needs now is some blue neon lights in the motor.........:rofl: He hates it when I say that. :D
S##t I had that until the cops beefed me about me trying to take away their fame. And how they was the only ones allowed blue, they couldnt a been more upset if'n I'd pissed in their shoes.:ban:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think of myself as open minded as well....nothing shocks me and I am the hardest person in the world to offend. The nightster turned me on because of the "older" school look....its definitely new school but they did a good job with the chopped fenders and the smaller tank and no gingerbread. I also thought the cross bones was a steller looking bike with the throw back round air cleaner and tractor seat, but it was a little out of my price range................I dont know much about it except what I saw on the showroom floor and it definitely got my attention.

Hahahahaha..."Shriners Parade" I love it!!

[The Early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts