Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been here since 2010 but don't post much. Love the site, more of a reader than a poster.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in VA as well. Hello neighbor LOL

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Always good to see more VA riders!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pouring rain here today so no riding. Getting ready for Myrtle Beach Fall Rally in two more weeks. Ready for some Bikes, Bars and Babes and great friends.

·
Registered
39,575 Posts
Bad form to post links to your site in your signature on a site you have nothing to do with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bad form to post links to your site in your signature on a site you have nothing to do with.
When I read the rules it stated anyone that joined prior to 2011 was grandfathered in. Sorry if I offended.

Edit: This is what the rule states but I'll follow what you want but if I read this correctly no rule was broken.

"Recently, and in the past, it's been noted that some members have signature lines advertizing sales, businesses or personal sales items. Prior to this, some people have been asked to remove them. We're striving to make this a better place every day, and see it as possibly an enhancement to the site, or at a minimum, more member-friendly.

As of today, February 21, 2011, it was decided that as long as the member has the required sales posts requirements as in the Classifieds-For Sale section (30 days and 30 posts) then it is permissable.

Anyone who already has a sigline URL for a business/advertizing, and has less then the 30/30 will be grandfathered. We know who you are.

These must be MOTORCYCLE RELATED ITEMS/LINKS. Anything non-motorcycle related will be removed.

Anyone from this point on, adding a sigline with a URL link to a business and does not meet the 30/30 requirement, will asked to remove it, or staff will remove it with or without notification."

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the capital city. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
So, we can anticipate another post in 2019?

·
Registered
39,575 Posts
When I read the rules it stated anyone that joined prior to 2011 was grandfathered in. Sorry if I offended.

Edit: This is what the rule states but I'll follow what you want but if I read this correctly no rule was broken.
Your link was to another website/forum, not a link for a motorcycle related business or sale item.

That's like expecting Wal-Mart to help you advertise for Target... :nah

·
Registered
946 Posts
Pouring rain here today so no riding. Getting ready for Myrtle Beach Fall Rally in two more weeks. Ready for some Bikes, Bars and Babes and great friends.
I'll be in Myrtle all that week, myself and other forum riders are getting together at MB Harley. Check out the post in "Rallies & Rider Gatherings" and we'll pick a day to meet.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Welcome from Kansas

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts