Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm warbird (Geoff) I own a 2002 H-D Road King Classic. I live in Bristol in the west of England (just below Wales if you look at the map!) I'm customising my RK all the time, latest thing is installing a solo police seat with air spring, It's like sitting in an armchair! I've also just installed a bellmouth on the injection in place of the Corsair airfilter just to be a bit different. It's fitted with a Dynojet Power commander III USB & has been set up on a dyno (rolling road) & is pushing out 80BHP at the rear wheel & is very smooth, It also returns me around 50MPG on a run (that's UK gallons not US) I've also just fitted a set of BUB Double back headers which are true duel, It sounds fantastic! So, that's me! I'll add more later............
Cheers
Geoff

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
:cheers:Welcome to HD forum

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you found a great site.

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
I just know about getting tanked up,naked and dancing around StoneHinge, banging drums are you any where close to that?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah Vlade, :drunk we all run around naked and go dancing around Stone circles over here!:dance we see a lot of these too! Don't know about the banging drums though, can't hear them over me pipes!:D :D

My day job is looking after these, Hope you like them! :thumb........

Attachments

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Gotta luv the pipes what kinda pipes would a welshman play besides the two coming outa the Harley.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts