Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi from Arkansas! Enjoy riding and learning new things about my bike. Have only been riding for a couple of years but enjoy the heck out of it. Love the feeling of freedom and wind blowing in my face.......

·
Curmudgeon
7,040 Posts
Welcome from Mass. just waiting for more snow. They've droped salt so I'm done.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome!

·
Banned
655 Posts
Welcome. The guys and girls here are wonderful. We are heavily out numbered - but you could not find a more caring bunch of men anywhere. Welcome and glad your enjoying your bike. I was in Fayetteville for the Blues, Bikers and Bands rally. Devils Den Park was awesome. Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
40,799 Posts
Just wanted to say hi from Arkansas! Enjoy riding and learning new things about my bike. Have only been riding for a couple of years but enjoy the heck out of it. Love the feeling of freedom and wind blowing in my face.......
Now you know why a dog sticks its head out the window when going for a car ride. :D

·
Super Moderator
12,929 Posts
Welcome!!!
One of my favorite spots to camp is Mountain View Arkansas. One of my favorite rides is the Talamena parkway.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Never been to Arkansas but maby someday i`ll find an excuse to get over there.:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey from the Louisiana swamps. We love riding Arkansas. Great roads and friendly people.
Bob

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Glad your here. But we are gonna need pics.

:welcome

·
Johnny Dangerously
36 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the group. I'm new here too. I'm in Tulsa, OK and plan to do quite a bit of riding in AR in the spring. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
89 Posts

Attachments

·
Johnny Dangerously
36 Posts
Thx

Sounds great! Thanks for the tip and the pic...:thumb

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas. Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil's Backbone.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts