Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
i been riding since my 20's now i am in my 40's, joined up today just for a look around.
currently riding a 1964 rigid with an EVO and 4 speed kicker, a bit of shovel a bit of evo and some aftermarket stuff, have owned bike since 1997.
got to love the harleys.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome from Oregon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i still looking around the site, is there a "how to " section, like an encyclopedia of proven fixes and modifications

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here is a pic of the EVO in the shovel frame, don't let any 1 tell you it cant be done. just had to chop the frame a bit to clear rear head and rigid mount the engine

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got a question for you guys, what is the law about mirrors and turn signals and brake lights where you are.
over here in Australia i get away with no turn signals, 1 mirror and the brake light dont need to come on with front brake aplication.because that was how it was in 1964 awesome hey, keeps the lines of the bike clean

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome from Hilo, Hawaii. Must have 1 mirror, blinkers required if came bike came from factory with them and both brakes lights need to work with the front and rear application.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SEOklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Welcome ........ love your bike . Anything EVO with 4-speed and a kicker , in a shovel frame makes it even better !

Ride Safe & Ride Righteous !

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Great lookin bike. Welcome from Kansas.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts