Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New member checking in saying hi. I'm from Bowling Green Ky, been riding bikes sense I was 13. Had a Harley in the past (sporty) but mostly been riding crotchrockets. Getting little bit older started to realize that riding on two wheels can be as much fun as riding on one. Plus better half can join me for some two up riding as before she refused to get on the back of the R1s.
My new scoot is 07 Deluxe. Very nice, comfortable ride, low to the ground, torque, handles great considering it weighs 800 pounds! In couple of years time planing on big bore upgrade maybe 117 or 124. Want to get 100 plus ft/lbs of torque from 2500rpm on up, for fewer down shifts, plenty of passing power and a bit of fun.

Here is a pic

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,486 Posts
In couple of years time planing on big bore upgrade maybe 117 or 124. Want to get 100 plus ft/lbs of torque from 2500rpm on up, for fewer down shits, plenty of passing power and a bit of fun.

Yeah, them down shits will really ruin your day!!
Welcome aboard from the South Coast of Mississippi!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I had some of that just the other day after some of this Afghan food... :eek

Welcome to the forums. Nice looking ride!

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Especially on a group ride. Very embarrassing.:rollin

Welcome from Conway, SC. Hope you enjoy the forum, little off the wall here.:rofl:

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Great ride you got there.
Welcome from Kansas

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome from Western NC.

That is one fine looking ride you have.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Oklahoma; Cossack. Congratulations on that good looking Softail, Brother. Great folks here and tons of technical information to search thru.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts