Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing lots of familiar names and many good friends I have missed recently. Just now drip drying off from a ride in the rain (didn't plan it that way). I ride an '04 Ultra..very fast Black with chrome where ever I could hang it. I formerly was an electrical engineer who decided to have a try at teaching high school some 20 years ago to fulfill a lifelong dream. Now getting ready to retire from that and devote my time to riding and visiting the places I have not yet had a chance to ride in (yes, Ken...Rhode Island is definitely in that plan!). I am a licensed pilot, Master SCUBA instructor (currently inactive), ham radio operator dedicated to DX, but mostly I am devoted to riding that Harley whenever I can. Been down once and hope it is the last experience of that kind. Looking forward to contributing to the site and visiting with old friends, too.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I need to check my e-mail more often. Thanks for the head's up, Kile.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hail, Hail, the gang's all here ! :dance :dance :dance

Hi Darryl, missed ya !

LOTS of familiar names showing up.... Hello to EVERYONE in case I missed your individual thread. :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Its good to see ya Darryl. Glad you made it over here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to all. Good to see so many good friends already here!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ken, really good to find you here. Really missed ya. Looks like everyone is coming home!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My pleasure to be here, JR.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts