Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Keep Ridin'
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been stalking this forum for several months without too many posts. I realized today as I was going through my CP that I haven't done the intro thread yet. I'm from Northwest Indiana and commute to Chicago daily. If the weather is above 40/45 degrees you can bet it's on a bike. I am new to owning a Harley, but not new to bikes. I started riding dirt as a little kid. Took some time off after the family sold the property I rode on. Helped my dad build an 80 sportster from the frame up. Got another dirt bike for late teens and early 20s for some trail riding. Got my first street bike(02 cb900) about 5 years ago, added an 08 cbr to the mix about 3 years ago, and recently(last September) acquired a 14 Street Glide. I have an interest in any type of riding from getting on a track to riding solo to group/charity ride events. My most memorable ride on the street to this point has been in the Smokey mountain area. I got the street glide with the intents of long rides west with my girlfriend.

·
Super Moderator
4,346 Posts
Great intro, welcome from Virginia.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, C.

·
Vile Deplorable
1,435 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico and a former Chicagoan!

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Welcome from Kankakee Co., IL.

·
Keep Ridin'
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Chief u near the river? I like to ride south, maybe meet ya up some time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts