Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just purchased my First Harley. 09 Heritage Softtail Classic. Should be here around Jan.1st.
Have not owned a bike since about 10 years ago, found my dream one at Chicago HD and struck a deal.
I'm sure I be asking a lot of questions here once I take delivery.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas. Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil's Backbone.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome have fun with the bike

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome. Can't wait for it to get here.......

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy your bike.

:welcome

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again. I had some guys try to talk me into buying an Ultra because of the solid mount of the Heritage. After looking again in the local HD showroom both my spouse and I enjoy the looks of the Heritage, hopefully it all works out.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome from the LA swamps. BIL and I stopped at the Grand Junction Dealer for me to get an oil change on a putt back from CAL in '01. They took fine care of me and since BIL was on a Yamaha they got him to a local metric indy to take care of him. A real nice bunch there.
Bob

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome from the LA swamps. BIL and I stopped at the Grand Junction Dealer for me to get an oil change on a putt back from CAL in '01. They took fine care of me and since BIL was on a Yamaha they got him to a local metric indy to take care of him. A real nice bunch there.
Bob
Hogsteeth, Glad you had a good experience with our local HD dealer. I on the other hand did not. I tried to do business with them but they were unwilling to budge from MSRP plus shipping, plus Doc fees, plus plus plus. I even tried to buy one of there rental returns which they wanted "new" pricing. I could not believe in the middle of winter in today's economy that they were not willing to deal? Chicago Harley-Davidson bent over backwards for my business and offer 20% off HD items everyday to everyone!

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
Welcome to our lil' corner of the Inner'nets!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Softail got shipped in over the Holiday's. All I can say is Sweeeet! Looks better in person then in the pics. Can't wait for some decent weather so I can go ride, so far about 4 miles since Dec. 27th.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts