Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just joined these forums a few days ago. Although I have had a number of motorcycles in my 49 years I just purchased my first Harley last week, a 2008 XL1200L Sportster. Why did I wait so long to buy a Harley? So far I love the bike. I'm looking forward to many years of service out of it and hanging around these forums, learning from all you folks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
hi every one im new here.been riding for 3 years,my first bike was a 1989 honda shadow.sold it and my 4x4 blazer to get my 99 softail custom. the first thing i done was put 12' ape hangers,it has lots of chrome on it.it had 19k on it when i got it 16 months ago,it now has almost 40k on it

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA.

·
_-FEARLESS-_
3,893 Posts
Another welcome from VA :)

·
09 Dyna Super Glide
1,691 Posts
Hello everyone. Just joined these forums a few days ago. Although I have had a number of motorcycles in my 49 years I just purchased my first Harley last week, a 2008 XL1200L Sportster. Why did I wait so long to buy a Harley? So far I love the bike. I'm looking forward to many years of service out of it and hanging around these forums, learning from all you folks.
I'm in Denver, NC on Lake Norman. You are certainly located in on of the best places on this planet to own a motorcycle.

Pete

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Welcome to the forum from down here in Alabama.

·
Mind Not For Rent
1,307 Posts
Welcome from NY.

·
09 Dyna Super Glide
1,691 Posts
Welcome, you NC guys sure have a great state to ride in, damn beautiful. :thumb
And it doesn't end with riding in North Carolina. Tennessee and Virgina are just next door too as is South Carolina. The Blue Ridge Parkway stretches 469 miles through NC and Virginia.

There are so many good rides that this you never get bored going to the same places over and over.

Thank God for NC!

Pete

1 - 16 of 16 Posts