Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the site, but it has already been helpfull. I recently purchased my first touring bike and wanted some first hand info on it. Thanks for the site and all the help.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Glad to be here. This is an awesome site I try to check it out everyday (easier said than done). I will post a pic of my bike asap

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry

I may have created a slight breach in ettiquet. I did not provide that i ride a 2006 street glide. I have been riding since i was 19 years old. This however is my first Harley, and it has totally consumed my life. I dont ride as a status symbol ( cause in north Georgia the syaing is "every other driveway has a Harley in it). I simply do it for the wind in the face freedom.

Ihope that i have not made any enemies for my failure to read the instructions before i posted. This is the coolest site on the net. I am married, have two daughters (earth angels) yeah right!!!. I will be 29 years old in febuary. Thanks for the free site, and all the awesome people that communicate here. mrbreeze824

·
Banned
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yes - I am pretty proud of the friends here. So welcome from Missouri.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome if people didn't make mistakes they wouldn't have invented erasers, no enemies here ride safe,

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome and enjoy -

1 - 11 of 11 Posts