Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Ken. No I'm not a terrorist, I'm quite the opposite. I'm on my third tour in the middle east and about and a half month into it. Next summer when I get home I am going to purchase my first Harley. I do have it narrowed down to an 06-09 night train, but that is about it. I spend most of my free time surfing Harley forums and shopping around for bikes. I am not new to riding. I started riding dirt bikes as a kid, then move to a dual sport, then sport bikes (NEVER AGAIN), then jap bikes. Now its time to get what I've always wanted but never could afford. Anyways, this is getting long. I look forward to picking some brains.

One Team, One Fight

Ken

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
First off...Thank you for your service! Keep your head down and come home safe! Keep us informed on what you end up getting! This is a great bunch right here... Welcome from eden nc

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome to the crew Ken! Good folks and info here. Good luck planning for your new ride.
Thanks for your service and keep your head down. Same to your Team mates.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First off...Thank you for your service! Keep your head down and come home safe! Keep us informed on what you end up getting! This is a great bunch right here... Welcome from eden nc
I sure will.

·
2,327 Posts
Stay safe Ken, and thanks. Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:USA

Thank You for you service.
You know, I've been in for almost 10 years and still don't know what to say when someone tells me that. I appreciate them saying it but don't know what to say in return

·
Registered
712 Posts
You know, I've been in for almost 10 years and still don't know what to say when someone tells me that. I appreciate them saying it but don't know what to say in return
Just to add to that because it is worth, Thank You! Stay safe, and don't be affraid to let us know if you or any of your buddies there need something. I am sure we can get it to you one way or another.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
My son has told me the same thing. In my opinion, "I appreciate that" is an acceptable response.

Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

Be safe!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome from Oregon and thanks for your service. Good luck on the hunt for your ride

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC. Thank you for your service and be safe.

·
Harley FNG
89 Posts
I've been in 6yrs and have adopted "It's my pleasure" when thanked for my service.

Keep your head down in KAF and get home safe bro!

·
Super Moderator
4,348 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I haven't been out there since 09, I can't say I miss it there this time of year. Looking forward to seeing which bike you decide on.

·
Registered
39,507 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky and thank you for your service. Feel free to ask Harley questions cuz we is all experts. :)
Experts at spending other peoples money! :rollin

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Just stay safe as you can. Welcome from Kansas

1 - 20 of 41 Posts