Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going folks! Just picked up my first Harley. 2008 Nightster 1200. Not my first bike by a long shot but it's the newest model I've ever owned. I'v always been into the vintage Hondas, Last build being a 1973 CB750 chopper and a 1980 CB750 Super Sport cafe racer before that and the list goes on. I just moved from Detroit to Baltimore area and got a job at Pete's Cycle. Well, Long story short, we got a used Nightster, I liked it, got approved, and now it's mine. Also got the girlfriend a 2010 48. she had a 2014 Triumph Bonneville but couldn't flat foot so she was always weary about riding it. only thing we'll have to do with the 48 is get her some Mid controls. At only 5'2", she has a little trouble reaching the pegs on the forward controls. Anyone have a set of sporty mids for cheap? or trade? :)
If you're in my area, say Hey!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Supreme Commander
77 Posts
Greetings from just a few short miles down the road, right here in the state of Maryland.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
Welcome to Baltimore from Apollo, PA. Bought my first bike from Pete's cycle shop way back when...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts