Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Was Briefly First
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I stumbled across your slice of the net, and thought I'd like to join.

I started riding dirt when I was 14, and have been riding ever since. Currently I have an 04 Honda Sabre (VT1100C2), but I'm trying to get my pennies together enough to get a Road King Classic. Of course, now I hear they're being discontinued, so that's probably going to drive up the prices on the used market... :pull

Anyway, thanks for having me, and I'm already all caught up on just how I should vent my dryer to avoid condensation in my garage, so you know, at least I got that going for me, which is nice.

-b

·
Indian Larry
8,948 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!
Some of us think reading the dryer vent thread should be MANDATORY, but for now it's just "recommended"

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi all,

I started riding dirt when I was 14, and have been riding ever since. Currently I have an 04 Honda Sabre (VT1100C2), but I'm trying to get my pennies together enough to get a Road King Classic. Of course, now I hear they're being discontinued, so that's probably going to drive up the prices on the used market... :pull

Anyway, thanks for having me, and I'm already all caught up on just how I should vent my dryer to avoid condensation in my garage, so you know, at least I got that going for me, which is nice.

-b
Welcome fellow trol. What part of se MI do you hale? Just wondering

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hi all,

-b
Another welcome from Illinois.... I bet you would have more fun riding a bike then dirt? But hey, to each his own...
Just kidding!!:rollin

·
Was Briefly First
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome fellow trol. What part of se MI do you hale? Just wondering
Brighton

Another welcome from Illinois.... I bet you would have more fun riding a bike then dirt? But hey, to each his own...
Just kidding!!:rollin
Well, I was 14 and immortal, so I ended up riding on nothing but the dirt pretty often. The bike was indeed more fun. :laugh

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Welcome from Houston (grew up in Commerce Twp. MI).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts