Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
AZ Daily Rider
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 weeks ago i traded in my 2012 Yamaha R6 for a 2009 Fat Bob with 3700 miles, and there is no looking back! I have been working on servicing the bike since i bought it (since the dealership obviously ONLY changed the oil). I look forward to completing all my own maintenance and repairs.

·
luv the low country
21,017 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC, and congrats on getting the Fat Bob. My sister and her family live in Phoenix and in the surrounding area. Hope you enjoy the forum, a lot of good people and info here.

·
AZ Daily Rider
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I look forward to the utilizing the forum. Also getting back to enjoying our 9 months of beautiful riding weather!

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire..I envy your 9 months

·
AZ Daily Rider
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire..I envy your 9 months
I am from Dover / Rochester New Hampshire originally, I envy the scenery that you get to enjoy!

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,198 Posts
Welcome aboard from Mississippi!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Oklahoma; FlipMode554. Congratulations on your new Fat Bob, Brother. Very cool, knowledgeable folks you'll find here and tons of technical information to search thru.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.