Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Padawan Learner
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from South Florida. It is hot hot hot here today, but the skies are clear and sunny. Currently it is 86 degrees and getting hotter by the min. Not sure how hot it is suppose to get, but it is great riding weather. Just reg. on the forum, and looking foward to maybe meeting other riders here.

Currently I own a 2005 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Standard. I had a 2004 VTX 1300 Retro, but it got smashed up and totaled. I use to ride HD years ago back when AMF was making them like bowling balls. Man what a mess that was, but the HD I had ran great. Got out of riding and sold all my bikes and started college and did alot of traveling.

So now I have the motorcycle of my dreams. I have always wanted a HD Touring machine. So with the money I got from the insurance, I did just that. It is used, but she runs like a top and it is all stock. So now I am ready to ride.

Hope to see ya'll at Biketoberfest. I only live about an hour from Daytona. Ride safe.

"[Motorcycling] stimulates that primal part of our brain that's isolated when we just drive from place to place in our cars."

·
Registered
694 Posts
Greetings from Denver Colorado. I'm new to the forum, just signed up this morning. I bought a new 2011 Road King in September, traded in a V-star 1100, loved the bike but was strapped in a high interest loan. HD finance was able to get me out of that loan and trade me WAY UP to a Road King wich has always been my dream bike. I ride in the mountains of Colorado as much as humanly possible. Now that it's colder, I live north of Denver, so I ride out in the country and fit in as much riding as I can between the cold weather and occasional snow storm!

Gonzo

"Only a biker can truly understand why a dog hangs his head out of an open car window"

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome from Denver! I am originally from South Florida-actually sitting in a hotel on Ft Lauderdale beach as I write this. I do miss the Florida riding but I agree with Gonzo that riding in the mountains is amazing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts