Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several of you helped me already with advice about my windshield. I really appreciate that. I work on my own bike. Very mechanically inclined. However I am an accountant. I have a 2000 Sportster 1200XL Custom. Guy who sold it - had it all chromed out. An officer told me in a "general conversation about my speed limit" that his wife has crash bars and advised me to get them - so you can get out from under the bike. Any way - I ride with a few people but would love to have a girl group Harley Ride. DON'T GO THERE Gentlemen.!!!! So anyway - for those that have helped me out already thank you!!! And to any new people that may live near St. Charles Missouri - contact me.

Loretta

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
I just think it'll fall over nicer with crash bars dont have any on my Sportster but makes for a good lay over on my Ultra.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
I have them on mine, you can put some foot pegs on them and rest your legs when your riding. They don't look bad either..you can see them in my avatar. P.S. i just put another one in my images. take a look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts