Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Last year, I got back into motorcycling and bought a 2010 shadow rs. Prior to that i had had a dual sport DR and a nighthawk 750. I didn't really think a Harley was attainable. On Sunday, I became the excited and proud owner of a 100 anniversary 2003 Road King. I was intimidated by the big tourers, but once I rode it, I was amazed by how smooth and maneuverable it was. Once I get some time after work, and a sunny day, I'll get some pics posted. The previous owner spared no expense on the bike and it is sweet. He also barely rode it. I'm not sure if that is good or not. It has 900 miles on it! I am going to call around to check on the 1000 mile service at the dealers around here. Not much else to say. This looks like a very friendly and helpful forum. And I'm just glad to be here and to have a Harley Davidson!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Welcome.....First thing I would do is change all the fluids and ride that mofo.:bikerguy:

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,593 Posts
:bigbarf an oh-three with 900 miles. Shameful. When I lived up there I liked Mt. Baker HD in Bellingham, but they have closed. Another forum friend recommends Skagit up in Mt. Vernon.

Welcome to the forum. Get some miles on 'er, please. You live in the PNW...don't wait for sunny days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts