Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I am completely new to the Harley brand, always rode sports type bikes last one BMW R1100s. I saw the light 3 weeks ago and bought a new Nightster in black and silver denim.

I have had it a week and was loving it, unitl last night when a friendly car went into the back of me at an island. Just minor damage, but off the road for a short time I hope..

Anyway enjoying the forum and getting some great tips.

Thanks

·
Just Chillin..
474 Posts
Welcome.

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
welcome....now that's a crappy way to begin your Harley life, did ya put your boot through the cars windshield? kick in a fender, bludgen the driver half to death or anything?

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
welcome....now that's a crappy way to begin your Harley life, did ya put your boot through the cars windshield? kick in a fender, bludgen the driver half to death or anything?
+1. At a minimum..........douchewaffle. (driver of car)

·
Old Member
2,896 Posts
Welcome Ramster. Did the name ramster come before or after the ramming ?

·
Drill, Baby, Drill!
861 Posts
Welcome, Ramster. This is a great forum for meeting like-minded Harley enthusiasts and having a good laugh.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks

Thank you for the warm welcome.

It was a young girl who hit and she was very upset, so spent most of the time calming her down. Wasn't til much time after did it dawn on me what had happened.

Name is from my fav. football team, Derby County.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome I take you didn't get injured?

·
sober 2 nite
223 Posts
Hi from zummerset :1drink

·
Road Glide
348 Posts
Ah another English speaker , welcome from Essex. I'm not much into football but Derby County :eekers most here know nothing about football, they call it soccer.

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Hello and welcome from Arizona.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts