Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just registered on the forum. I am riding a 07 Screaming Eagle RK "Blackice" in color. Wayyyyyy Sweet ride! Wife rides 05 HD Deluxe BLack & White. "Show Stopper"

WE love the Harley and Biker Community!:ride

Rusty

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Blackice... Good to have you here. Would note I met my wife in Wheeling back in the 80's and our first married night together was in Fairmont. :kiss:

Oh, we have some similar tastes...

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Welcome to the forum Blackice. Feel free to join right in. You own one of my favorite rides and your wife rides. It doesn't get much better than that!

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
I did a little riding up that way this summer. The wife's sister lives in Correne's Bottom, down below Beckley. Some great riding around there.

By the way---I'm never jumping off of the New River Gorge Bridge for any reason. I did get a t-shirt from the local shop, 'though.

·
Just Ride
239 Posts
I did a little riding up that way this summer. The wife's sister lives in Correne's Bottom, down below Beckley. Some great riding around there.

By the way---I'm never jumping off of the New River Gorge Bridge for any reason. I did get a t-shirt from the local shop, 'though.
Hey, only a few miles from there and seen a few go splat.:eek: Bridge day is something you need to see.

·
Just Ride
239 Posts
Hey, glade to know others from WV. Know a few good rides in beckley area if your not familar with the area. Glade to have ya Not going to 105th are you? The wife and I are goning, it'll be her first long trip/ride:):):)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all! Hey sfarson, How did you get that picture of my bike all the way out in Colorado? Great shot:ride

Blackice07

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
There was this extended weekend when you were away and... well, she let me take your bike to the Rockies and back. :)

BTW, have you had any issues with yours? Guess I'll participate in the 110in "improvement" program this winter, but I haven't had a single problem.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sfarson,

No Problems yet! I only have 3,500 miles on it. I am showing it next weekend at a local ride in bike show in Charleston. I had the blue l.e.d. lights put on the motor. It is slick at night.

Blackice07

1 - 11 of 11 Posts