Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Gunner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Charles but everyone I ride with calls me "Gunner" mostly due to the large gun collection I have and if I'm not riding I'm shooting something.

Never been to big on forums but I am making the long haul this year to Sturgis and I thought I post around and look for people to meetup with and ride to Sturgis with.

See ya in the forums!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas! I visited York just last summer. At one point I got in a pretty bad area of town, though. I was travelin' with 5 other bikes, and it was comforting to know that we had well over 200 rounds of ammunition while we sat there, waitin' on that light to turn green...Kinda made me a little misty eyed...

·
Banned
71 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas! I visited York just last summer. At one point I got in a pretty bad area of town, though. I was travelin' with 5 other bikes, and it was comforting to know that we had well over 200 rounds of ammunition while we sat there, waitin' on that light to turn green...Kinda made me a little misty eyed...
Ok , I'm covered but where is yours ???? :)

·
luv the low country
20,344 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Indian Larry
9,201 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!
I don't have very many guns. Maybe someday...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome I had the same thing happend to me in York,I made a wrong turn and ended up in the geto.thank god for Glock .45

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome from central Florida.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts