Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a USAF FireFighter stationed at Yokota Air Base, Japan. I have been in for 13 years and am currently a Technical Sergeant (E-6). I have lived in Japan for the last 7.5 years, first on Okinawa for 4+, the rest here in Tokyo. Before that I was stationed at Goodfellow AFB, San Angelo, Texas after a 3 year tour at Royal Air Force Mildenhall, England.

I have been riding street for a few years; started on dirt as a kid and had trikes and quads. This past spring I completed MSF "Rider Coach" training and teach here on base. I have a 2004 Road King here in Japan and a 2004 V-Rod (VRSCB) in Ohio in the care of my best friend. He and I did about 3K miles this summer on our trip from Ohio to Eureka Springs, AR -- riding the Dragon's Tail on the way back East.

I'm looking forward to checking out the site - looks like a great place :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (to the forum):dance

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thank you for your service and welcome to the forum. I spent 21 years in the Army and know the sacrifices you make.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
...Give Sara a hug for me. How's she doing? I asume she is back now and everything went fine.
Sara will be home in about 24 hours. She had super vision the day after, with the protective lens on...Friday they took it off and her vision went to crap. Been getting better every day as her eye heals. Her vision is already better than her uncorrected vision before the surgery.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome, and THANK YOU FOR SERVING. I am an old Vietnam Vet, Helicopter Pilot, and a general Crazy person who is now retired. Retired Army plus 14 at NASA Johnson Space Center.

Dave

·
Livn' On Bonus Years
155 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
679 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Eggroll Moderator!!!!!!!!!!

That's hysterical!!!!!!!!
:dance :rofl: :dance

1 - 17 of 17 Posts