Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to apologize to community

Posted this twice, using a windows phone so it can be a pain for me to post and work, apologize greatly in advance for that!!! Also posted pics of the Iron head on my profile!!!

Hello everyone!!!

New rider here from Kentucky, my first HD ever, '65 Ironhead!!!

Love that bike so much, most will say I'm crazy for owning a ironhead that old as my first bike but I am head over heels for it.

I can turn a wrench, know points, also changed wiring harness out along with a more modern generator, I have parts and service manual on me when I ride at all times, spare spark plugs, tools, parts as well, just incase.

Will not alter her at all will keep her original, well close to it as possible, and will never ever ever rake her out.

Look forward to posting pictures for you all to see!!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone as well!!!

·
American
28,694 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.

·
Red and White
2,237 Posts
No problemo man. The Mod Gods can just merge the two threads together. Welcome to the forum!!!

-Rohan

·
Super Moderator
4,911 Posts
Welcome! Look forward to those pics. Bike sounds sweet.

·
luv the low country
20,328 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Welcome
Looking forward to more pictures.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone!!! Thanks classic86, found her in a garage in Indiana collecting dust, guy didnt ride it so I saved it.

65 was a pretty good year, I'm going to keep the single seat and take off the sissy bar and back seat, because I ride solo, plus I like the look alot better that way. I'm excited.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts