Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello To all ~

Im mike , I just picked up a Vrod 2015, and Im loving it!!! Ive been ridding for approx. 20yrs, from dirt bikes to Jap bikes, this is my first leap to HD!

:biker:

Im live in Northern Va.....

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome aboard. When I bought my first Harley 4 years ago I found this forum. The people here are a fountain of information and I've learned a boat load of information, and learn something new everyday from alot of wise seasoned Harley riders.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all~

Welcome to the Forum from OK; Brooklynmike. Congratulations on your new V-Rod, Brother. Great folks here and lots of information to search thru.
Welcome from SW Oklahoma! Great group of folks here. Enjoy your stay and ride safe...
I hope all is well in Oklahoma, My sister lives in Tuttle, I always get worried with those damn Tornados....

Welcome aboard. When I bought my first Harley 4 years ago I found this forum. The people here are a fountain of information and I've learned a boat load of information, and learn something new everyday from alot of wise seasoned Harley riders.
I agree, Im big on searching threw forums, always every question has ben answered, and these wise seasoned riders, have a lot of DIY threads to read....:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.