Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally joined this forum after years of reading it from the limited views available without registration. I am 66, and now retired. I've had motorcycles almost my entire life. My current ride is an 04 Roadking Custom(Flhrsi) I bought it new and it stays covered, and garaged when not in use. Custom paint etc. I'll try to attach a picture. Thinking of buying an Ultra Limited........I guess I'm old enough to get behind the tupperware. I have a few questions on the new bikes with regard to exhaust, intake, and mapping, so I look forward to reading all the comments or posts.
Steve (North Texas)

Attachments

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Welcom from Houston. Good to have more 60+ers here.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome from Oregon,clean lookin bike ya got there.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes! By the way Viet Nam Vet, USN. For you Ultra guys......Looking at a 2013 limited with stock exhaust. I used to just throw some slip ons on and change the air cleaner.... sounds like now there is a lot more to it. Any advise would be appreciated

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SEOklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I'd say keep the Road King but I really like Road Kings.
Welcome from Kansas

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virgina. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Oklahoma; Roadhog2003. Thank you for your service to our great Nation. Go with the Ultra... you won't be disappointed. Excellent, knowledgeable folks here with tons of information posted by people that have been there, done that & got the t-shirt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts