Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am in Asheville NC. I have never used a forum before... Thought I'd try. I ride an work on my 94 Electra glide Classic. And I built a 78 XS650 bobber. Other than that I am a licensed tattoo artist. Just trying to see why people tell me to go to forums...

·
Indian Larry
9,498 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!
This is the only forum I'm on. We're one big happy family here!!
Dis functional, and we fight some, and there's a few want your parents to meet. Or your sister.
Welcome!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome. Bike pic, got to love the older ones. Was just in your area this past weekend. My Shovelhead forum just met up down there, this is our 6th year.Great place down there. The breweries are a plus too.

I'm on four forums. Great info and a good way to meet folks with the same interest. Yes more on some than others, you just got to find the right one.

What is cool is that you see pics here and talk to folks here then one day you get to meet them and it's like you have known them.
I have met people from England, Australia, Canada, Denmark and all across the US through a forum. I've seen forums help those on the road in different towns having problems.

Last weekend with 80 of my internet friends... I never knew any of them before joining a forum. Make it what you want, I love it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts